Providing Community Based Services for persons with an acquired brain injury, traumatic brain injury, neurologic impairment, or related disability.
At North Country Independent Living, we offer the peace of mind that your loved one is living in a strong, supportive environment with a focus on community life.
It is our belief that we are all unique and programs should be developed with that in mind. The programs that we develop are specific to each individual’s needs, capabilities and desires. Everyone can be a winner!
- Substance and Alcohol Abuse Counseling
- Skill Building following a Plan of Care
- Nurse Trainer / Medication Oversight
- Definable Goals and Objectives
- Psychological Counseling Advocacy and Choice
- Social Skills Groups
- Emergency and Life Safety Skills
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Activities and Recreational Pursuits
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Support Groups
View our Gallery …
Click on any image for a closer view and to begin your slideshow.