Providing Community Based Services for persons with an acquired brain injury, traumatic brain injury, neurologic impairment, or related disability.
Celebrating 25 Years – 1994 – 2019
Brain Injury Resources
Here are some links to more brain injury information, resources and fundraising events. NCIL also supports and sponsors some local community events.
Their mission is to create a better future through brain injury prevention, education, advocacy and support. This is a great resource for links to a variety of brain-injured subjects, webcasts and fundraising events.
- Brain Matters – March, 2018
- Walk by the Sea – June 3, 2018
- Annual Golf Tournament – August 15, 2018
- Camp Alien – 3-day Summer Camp – August 26 – 28, 2018
- 5th Annual “Beauties” Bowling for Brain Injury – October 21, 2018
- 12th Annual Caregiver’s Conference – November 14, 2018
- Brain Injury and Stroke Conference
BIANH Quarterly Newsletter – Headway
Community Service and Events